Commercial Manager/ Senior QS
Reporting into the managing director the role holder will be responsible for the financial management of projects recognising business opportunities and overseeing bids to win new business as well as negotiating and agreeing contracts and sub-contracts.
The role will be to continuously work to strategically expand and enhance the growth of the business.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- High attention to detail
- Good understanding of the construction, technical and fabrication processes
If the aforementioned is appealing to you and you would like to join a strong business with a good team working environment then please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience of working within the structural steel industry both fabrication and site installation is preferred.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good understanding and experience of dealing with subcontracts, particularly JCT and NEC.
- Attention to detail along with good organisation and time management.
- Driving Licence.
We offer a good remuneration package therefore if you have the above attributes and are interested in working within a highly competitive business then please email your CV to email@example.com
Welders and Platers
Day Shift or Night Shift
Please email your CV (and for more information) to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies please
Learn more about Finley
Our 90,000 sq ft production facility is packed with state-of-the-art machinery. We provide a wide range of structural solutions to the construction industry and offer a range of in-house services – including estimating, design and detailing, steel fabrication, painting and installation – enabling a cost-effective and efficient all-round service to main contractors.